Terms and Conditions
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our Website - www.magnet.co.uk. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
1. USE OF WEBSITE
1.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
1.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
1.3 Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
2. VISITOR CONDUCT
2.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
3. SITE UPTIME
3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
4. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
4.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
4.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
4.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
5.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
6. LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
7. FAMILY KITCHEN MOMENTS COMPETITION
1. Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, The Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland, over the age of 18 except for employees of Magnet, their families and any agents or companies associated with the promotion.
2. The competition runs from 12.00pm BST on 13th December 2017 to 12.00pm BST 3rd February 2018
3. One entry per person only during the promotion.
4. Internet access is required to enter into this competition.
5. Purchase is not necessary to enter.
6. To enter: visit the contest microsite, choose a kitchen image, enter a personal kitchen memory, enter contact details into the form provided and submit for approval. Once approved, entrants must share their auto-generated graphic on Facebook or Twitter to qualify for winning.
7. Prize: a Magnet kitchen up to the value of £15,000, which must include the cost of installation and any other fees.
8. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in the event of non-availability of the stated prize and if the prize, described above, cannot be awarded for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. Proof of identity may be required in order to claim the prize.
11. The winner must own the property where the kitchen will be installed.
1. Every submitted entry will be judged and scored by a panel of judges, including one independent judge according to the following criteria: originality, relatability and emotiveness of the story shared and quality of writing style.The entries that are deemed to be best suited to the set criteria will be awarded the competition prize.
COMPETITION WINNER SELECTION:
2. Judging. All submitted entries will be judged, using the criteria stated in the clause 13 of these Terms judging criteria.
3. Entries will be rejected and deleted from judging process if they:
1. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
2. represent a danger to health and safety;
3. refer to illegal activities; or
4. include any link to inappropriate drinking.
5. include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you.
6. refer to brands other than those of the Promoter.
4. Winner notification: The winner of the competition will be selected by 5th February 2018 and will be notified by e-mail, phone or social media (Facebook or Twitter) within three working days after selecting the winner. Those not contactable via reasonable means within a further five working days may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant will be awarded the prize on the same basis as is described above.
The winner`s name and county can be found by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from 5th February 2018 for four weeks.
1. Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. The winner and all guests will be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion. A videographer may be asked to capture footage of your existing kitchen and your new kitchen and you may be interviewed to find out how you use your existing and new kitchen. The winner must agree to be filmed and photographed for use in local/national press and social media if required.
3. Entrance into this competition signifies consent to give The Promoter the right to use graphics created and shared as part of this competition within its marketing materials and publicity
4. The winner must be available for a design appointment in February or March 2018 and to have the kitchen installed in 2018. The exact date will be confirmed by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to change the dates of filming, design appointment and installation at any time.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
6. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
7. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
8. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
11. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
12. This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Promoter: Magnet LTD, Meanwood Road, Leeds LS7 2RB
Credit is subject to application and status, Minimum spend £250. Finance arranged by Magnet Ltd Allington Way, Darlington DL1 4XT who act as the credit broker and not the lender. Magnet Ltd only offers products from Barclays Partner Finance. Barclays Partner Finance is the lender. Barclays Partner Finance is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited a wholly owned Subsidiary of Barclays Bank PLC. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited Is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 311753) registered in England. Registered No 2901725. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.
Interest Free Credit
†Get 0% Interest Free Credit for 36 months on all Simply ready to assemble ranges. Finance is subject to application and status. Minimum spend of £250. The full amount of the loan can be settled at any time. Magnet Ltd acts as the credit broker and not the lender.
Barclays finance acts as the lender. Excludes Factory Assembled and Premium iD3 cabinets and all kitchen ranges not already stated within the terms and conditions.
Spring Sale discounts apply to retail kitchen cabinets only and are off full prices charged between 12th November and 25th December 2017.
Free AEG Appliance Pack worth £1000
£500 off all kitchen accessories including: Sinks, Taps, Flooring, Knobs and Handles, Wirework, Innovations and Worktops. Spend over £1,500 on kitchen furniture only to qualify for this offer (excluding installation). Not available in conjunction with any other offer, offer ends 28th April 2018.
Extra £100 off Simply Ready to Assemble Kitchens
Get an extra £100 off voucher, to redeem on Simply Ready to Assemble kitchens. Only redeemable on orders due for delivery in June 2018. Expires Monday 28th May 2018.