Enter your details below and a designer from your local store will call you back as soon as possible.
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our Website – www.magnet.co.uk.
Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer.
We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
Alternatively, download the latest copy here: Privacy Notice May 2018.pdf
(A) This Notice
Summary - This Notice
This Notice explains how we Process Personal Data. This Notice may be amended or updated from time to time, so please check it regularly for updates.
This Notice is issued by each of the Controller entities listed in Section (R) below (together, “Nobia”, “we”, “us” and “our”) and is addressed to individuals outside our organisation with whom we interact, including customers, visitors to our Sites, users of our Apps, other users of our products or services, and visitors to our premises (together, “you”). Defined terms used in this Notice are explained in Section (S) below.
This Notice may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices with respect to the Processing of Personal Data, or changes in applicable law. We encourage you to read this Notice carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make in accordance with the terms of this Notice.
(B) Collection of Personal Data
Summary - Collection of Personal Data
We collect or obtain Personal Data: when those data are provided to us (e.g., where you contact us); in the course of our relationship with you (e.g., if you make a purchase); when you make Personal Data public (e.g., if you make a public post about us on social media); when you download, install, or use any of our Apps; when you visit our Sites; when you register to use any of our Sites, Apps, products, or services; or when you interact with any third party content or advertising on a Site or in an App. We may also receive Personal Data about you from third parties (e.g., law enforcement authorities).
Collection of Personal Data: We collect or obtain Personal Data about you from the following sources:
- Data provided to us: We obtain Personal Data when those data are provided to us (e.g., where you contact us via email or telephone, or by any other means, or when you provide us with your business card, or when you submit a job application).
- Relationship data: We collect or obtain Personal Data in the ordinary course of our relationship with you (e.g., we provide a service to you, or to your employer).
- Data you make public: We collect or obtain Personal Data that you manifestly choose to make public, including via social media (e.g., we may collect information from your social media profile(s), if you make a public post about us).
- App data: We collect or obtain Personal Data when you download or use any of our Apps.
- Site data: We collect or obtain Personal Data when you visit any of our Sites or use any features or resources available on or through a Site.
- Registration details: We collect or obtain Personal Data when you use, or register to use, any of our Sites, Apps, products, or services.
- Content and advertising information: If you interact with any third party content or advertising on a Site or in an App (including third party plugins and cookies) we receive Personal Data from the relevant third party provider of that content or advertising.
- Third party information: We collect or obtain Personal Data from third parties who provide it to us (e.g., credit reference agencies; law enforcement authorities; etc.).
(C) Creation of Personal Data
Summary - Creation of Personal Data
We create Personal Data about you (e.g., records of your interactions with us).
We also create Personal Data about you in certain circumstances, such as records of your interactions with us, and details of your purchase history.
(D) Categories of Personal Data we Process
Summary – Categories of Personal Data we Process
We Process: your personal details (e.g., your name); demographic data (e.g., your age); your contact details (e.g., your address); records of your consents; purchase details; payment details (e.g., your billing address); information about our Sites and Apps (e.g., the type of device you are using); details of your employer (where relevant); information about your interactions with our content or advertising; and any views or opinions you provide to us.
We Process the following categories of Personal Data about you:
- Personal details: given name(s); preferred name; and photograph.
- Demographic information: gender; nationality; salutation; title; and language preferences.
- Contact details: correspondence address; shipping address; telephone number; email address; details of Personal Assistants, where applicable; messenger app details; online messaging details; and social media details.
- Consent records: records of any consents you have given, together with the date and time, means of consent and any related information (e.g., the subject matter of the consent).
- Purchase details: records of purchases and prices; consignee name, address, contact telephone number and email address; and installation instructions.
- Payment details: invoice records; payment records; billing address; payment method; payment amount; payment date; and records of cheques.
- Data relating to our Sites and Apps: device type; operating system; browser type; browser settings; IP address; language settings; dates and times of connecting to a Site; App usage statistics; App settings; dates and times of connecting to an App; location data, and other technical communications information (some of which may constitute Personal Data); username; password; security login details; usage data; aggregate statistical information.
- Employer details: where you interact with us in your capacity as an employee of a third party, the name, address, telephone number and email address of your employer, to the extent relevant.
- Content and advertising data: records of your interactions with our online advertising and content, records of advertising and content displayed on pages or App screens displayed to you, and any interaction you may have had with such content or advertising (e.g., mouse hover, mouse clicks, any forms you complete in whole or in part) and any touchscreen interactions.
- Views and opinions: any feedback you provide.
(E) Sensitive Personal Data
Summary - Sensitive Personal Data
We do not seek to collect or otherwise Process Sensitive Personal Data. Where we need to Process Sensitive Personal Data for a legitimate purpose, we do so in accordance with applicable law.
We do not seek to collect or otherwise Process Sensitive Personal Data in the ordinary course of our business. Where it becomes necessary to Process your Sensitive Personal Data for any reason, we rely on one of the following legal bases:
- Compliance with applicable law: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Data where the Processing is required or permitted by applicable law (e.g., to comply with our diversity reporting obligations);
- Detection and prevention of crime: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Data where the Processing is necessary for the detection or prevention of crime (e.g., the prevention of fraud);
- Establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Data where the Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights; or
- Consent: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Data where we have, in accordance with applicable law, obtained your prior, express consent prior to Processing your Sensitive Personal Data (this legal basis is only used in relation to Processing that is entirely voluntary – it is not used for Processing that is necessary or obligatory in any way).
If you provide Sensitive Personal Data to us, you must ensure that it is lawful for you to disclose such data to us, and you must ensure a valid legal basis applies to the Processing of those Sensitive Personal Data.
(F) Purposes of Processing and legal bases for Processing
Summary - Purposes of Processing and legal bases for Processing
We Process Personal Data for the following purposes: providing our Sites, Apps, products, and services to you; operating our business; communicating with you; managing our IT systems; health and safety; financial management; conducting surveys; ensuring the security of our premises and systems; conducting investigations where necessary; compliance with applicable law; improving our Sites, Apps, products, and services; fraud prevention; and recruitment and job applications.
The purposes for which we Process Personal Data, subject to applicable law, and the legal bases on which we perform such Processing, are as follows:
- Provision of Sites, Apps, products, and services: providing our Sites, Apps, products, or services; providing promotional items upon request; and communicating with you in relation to those Sites, Apps, products, or services.
- Operating our business: operating and managing our Sites, our Apps, our products, and our services; providing content to you; displaying advertising and other information to you; communicating and interacting with you via our Sites, our Apps, our products, or our services; and notifying you of changes to any of our Sites, our Apps, our products, or our services.
- Communications and marketing: communicating with you via any means (including via email, telephone, text message, social media, post or in person) news items and other information in which you may be interested, subject always to obtaining your prior opt-in consent to the extent required under applicable law; maintaining and updating your contact information where appropriate; and obtaining your prior, opt-in consent where required.
- Management of IT systems: management and operation of our communications, IT and security systems; and audits (including security audits) and monitoring of such systems.
- Health and safety: health and safety assessments and record keeping; providing a safe and secure environment at our premises; and compliance with related legal obligations.
- Financial management: sales; finance; corporate audit; and vendor management.
- Surveys: engaging with you for the purposes of obtaining your views on our Sites, our Apps, our products, or our services.
- Security: physical security of our premises (including records of visits to our premises); CCTV recordings; and electronic security (including login records and access details).
- Investigations: detecting, investigating and preventing breaches of policy, and criminal offences, in accordance with applicable law.
- Legal proceedings: establishing, exercising and defending legal rights.
- Legal compliance: compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations under applicable law.
- Improving our Sites, Apps, products, and services: identifying issues with our Sites, our Apps, our products, or our services; planning improvements to our Sites, our Apps, our products, or our services; and creating new Sites, Apps, products, or services.
- Fraud prevention: Detecting, preventing and investigating fraud.
- Recruitment and job applications: recruitment activities; advertising of positions; interview activities; analysis of suitability for the relevant position; records of hiring decisions; offer details; and acceptance details.
Legal Bases for Processing
- The Processing is necessary in connection with any contract that you have entered into with us, or to take steps prior to entering into a contract with us; or
- The Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- We have a legitimate interest in carrying out the Processing for the purpose of providing our services (to the extent that such legitimate interest is not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights, or freedoms); or
- We have obtained your prior consent to the Processing (this legal basis is only used in relation to Processing that is entirely voluntary – it is not used for Processing that is necessary or obligatory in any way).
(G) Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties
Summary - Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties
We disclose Personal Data to: legal and regulatory authorities; our external advisors; our Processors; any party as necessary in connection with legal proceedings; any party as necessary for investigating, detecting or preventing criminal offences; any purchaser of our business; and any third party providers of advertising, plugins or content used on our Sites or our Apps.
We disclose Personal Data to other entities within the Nobia group, for legitimate business purposes and the operation of our Sites, Apps, products, or services to you), in accordance with applicable law. In addition, we disclose your Personal Data to:
- you and, where appropriate, your appointed representatives;
- legal and regulatory authorities, upon request, or for the purposes of reporting any actual or suspected breach of applicable law or regulation;
- accountants, auditors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors to Nobia, subject to binding contractual obligations of confidentiality;
- third party Processors (such as payment services providers; shipping companies; etc.), located anywhere in the world, subject to the requirements noted below in this Section (G);
- any relevant party, law enforcement agency or court, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights;
- any relevant party for the purposes of prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or the execution of criminal penalties;
- any relevant third party acquirer(s), in the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); and
We may engage third-party Processors to Process your Personal Data. These include marketing service providers (print and distribution, social media, media agencies and advertising agencies), and IT service providers. If we do so, the Processor will be subject to binding contractual obligations to: (i) only Process the Personal Data in accordance with our prior written instructions; and (ii) use measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data; together with any additional requirements under applicable law.
(H) International transfer of Personal Data
Summary - International transfer of Personal Data
We transfer Personal Data to recipients in other countries. Where we transfer Personal Data from the EEA to a recipient outside the EEA that is not in an Adequate Jurisdiction, we do so on the basis of the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer Personal Data within the Nobia group, and to third parties as noted in Section (G) above, in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice. For this reason, we transfer Personal Data to other countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements to those that apply in the country in which you are located.
Where we transfer your Personal Data from the EEA to recipients located outside the EEA who are not in Adequate Jurisdictions, we do so on the basis of the EU-US Privacy Shield. You are entitled to request a copy of our EU-US Privacy Shield certification using the contact details provided in Section (R) below.
Please note that when you transfer any Personal Data directly to a Nobia entity established outside the EEA, we are not responsible for that transfer of your Personal Data. We will nevertheless Process your Personal Data, from the point at which we receive those data, in accordance with the provisions of this Notice.
(I) Data security
Summary - Data security
We implement appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your Personal Data. Please ensure that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, unauthorised access, and other unlawful or unauthorised forms of Processing, in accordance with applicable law.
Because the internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us using the internet – any such transmission is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely.
(J) Data accuracy
Summary - Data accuracy
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data are kept accurate and up-to-date and are erased or rectified if we become aware of inaccuracies.
We take every reasonable step to ensure that:
- your Personal Data that we Process are accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; and
- any of your Personal Data that we Process that are inaccurate (having regard to the purposes for which they are Processed) are erased or rectified without undue delay.
From time to time we may ask you to confirm the accuracy of your Personal Data.
(K) Data minimisation
Summary - Data minimisation
We take every reasonable step to limit the volume of your Personal Data that we Process to what is necessary.
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data that we Process are limited to the Personal Data reasonably necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice.
(L) Data retention
Summary - Data retention
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data are only retained for as long as they are needed in connection with a lawful purpose.
We take every reasonable step to ensure that your Personal Data are only Processed for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this Notice. The criteria for determining the duration for which we will retain your Personal Data are as follows:
(1) we will retain Personal Data in a form that permits identification only for as long as:
- we maintain an ongoing relationship with you (e.g., where you are a user of our services, or you are lawfully included in our mailing list and have not unsubscribed); or
- your Personal Data are necessary in connection with the lawful purposes set out in this Notice, for which we have a valid legal basis (e.g., where your personal data are included in a contract between us and your employer, and we have a legitimate interest in processing those data for the purposes of operating our business and fulfilling our obligations under that contract; or where we have a legal obligation to retain your Personal Data),
(2) the duration of:
- any applicable limitation period under applicable law (i.e., any period during which any person could bring a legal claim against us in connection with your Personal Data, or to which your Personal Data are relevant); and
- an additional two (2) month period following the end of such applicable limitation period (so that, if a person brings a claim at the end of the limitation period, we are still afforded a reasonable amount of time in which to identify any Personal Data that are relevant to that claim),
(3) in addition, if any relevant legal claims are brought, we continue to Process Personal Data for such additional periods as are necessary in connection with that claim.
During the periods noted in paragraphs (2)(a) and (2)(b) above, we will restrict our Processing of your Personal Data to storage of, and maintaining the security of, those data, except to the extent that those data need to be reviewed in connection with any legal claim, or any obligation under applicable law.
Once the periods in paragraphs (1), (2) and (3) above, each to the extent applicable, have concluded, we will either:
- permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Data; or
- anonymize the relevant Personal Data.
(M) Your legal rights
Summary - Your legal rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights, including: the right not to provide your Personal Data to us; the right of access to your Personal Data; the right to request rectification of inaccuracies; the right to request the erasure, or restriction of Processing, of your Personal Data; the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data; the right to have your Personal Data transferred to another Controller; the right to withdraw consent; and the right to lodge complaints with Data Protection Authorities. In some cases it will be necessary to provide evidence of your identity before we can give effect to these rights.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights regarding the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data:
- the right not to provide your Personal Data to us (however, please note that we will be unable to provide you with the full benefit of our Sites, Apps, products, or services, if you do not provide us with your Personal Data – e.g., we might not be able to process your requests without the necessary details);
- the right to request access to, or copies of, your Relevant Personal Data, together with information regarding the nature, Processing and disclosure of those Relevant Personal Data;
- the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your Relevant Personal Data;
- the right to request, on legitimate grounds:
- erasure of your Relevant Personal Data; or
- restriction of Processing of your Relevant Personal Data;
- the right to have certain Relevant Personal Data transferred to another Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to the extent applicable;
- where we Process your Relevant Personal Data on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw that consent (noting that such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of any Processing performed prior to the date on which we receive notice of such withdrawal, and does not prevent the Processing of your Personal Data in reliance upon any other available legal bases); and
- the right to lodge complaints regarding the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data with a Data Protection Authority (in particular, the Data Protection Authority of the EU Member State in which you live, or in which you work, or in which the alleged infringement occurred, each if applicable).
Subject to applicable law, you may also have the following additional rights regarding the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data:\
- the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data by us or on our behalf; and
- the right to object to the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data by us or on our behalf for direct marketing purposes.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
To exercise one or more of these rights, or to ask a question about these rights or any other provision of this Notice, or about our Processing of your Personal Data, please use the contact details provided in Section (R) below. Please note that:
- in some cases it will be necessary to provide evidence of your identity before we can give effect to these rights; and
- where your request requires the establishment of additional facts (e.g., a determination of whether any Processing is non-compliant with applicable law) we will investigate your request reasonably promptly, before deciding what action to take.
(N) Cookies and similar technologies
Summary – Cookies and similar technologies
We Process Personal Data by using Cookies and similar technologies. For more information, please see our Cookie Notice.
Our Terms and Conditions govern all use of our Sites, our Apps and our services.
(P) Direct marketing
Summary – Direct marketing
We Process Personal Data to contact you with information regarding Sites, Apps, products, or services that may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe for free at any time.
We Process Personal Data to contact you via email, telephone, direct mail or other communication formats to provide you with information regarding Sites, Apps, products, or services that may be of interest to you. If we provide Sites, Apps, products, or services to you, we may send information to you regarding our Sites, Apps, products, or services, upcoming promotions and other information that may be of interest to you, using the contact details that you have provided to us, subject always to obtaining your prior opt-in consent to the extent required under applicable law.
You may unsubscribe from our promotional email list at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link included in every promotional email we send. After you unsubscribe, we will not send you further promotional emails, but in some circumstances we will continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any Sites, Apps, products, or services you have requested.
(Q) Details of Controllers
Summary - Details of Controllers
There are several Nobia entities that act as Controllers for the purposes of this Privacy Notice.
For the purposes of this Notice, the relevant Controllers are:
Klarabergsviadukten 70, A5, Stockholm
P.O Box 70376, SE-107 24 Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 440 16 00
Magnet Trade Customer Care Team
Nobia UK, Allington Way, Darlington,DL1 4XT
Phone: +44 1325 744093
- “App” means any application made available by us (including where we make such applications available via third party stores or marketplaces, or by any other means).
- “Adequate Jurisdiction” means a jurisdiction that has been formally designated by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for Personal Data.
- “Cookie” means a small file that is placed on your device when you visit a website (including our Sites). In this Notice, a reference to a “Cookie” includes analogous technologies such as web beacons and clear GIFs.
- “Controller”means the entity that decides how and why Personal Data are Processed. In many jurisdictions, the Controller has primary responsibility for complying with applicable data protection laws.
- “Data Protection Authority” means an independent public authority that is legally tasked with overseeing compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- “EEA” means the European Economic Area.
- “Personal Data” means information that is about any individual, or from which any individual is directly or indirectly identifiable, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
- “Process”, “Processing” or “Processed”means anything that is done with any Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- “Processor”means any person or entity that Processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller (other than employees of the Controller).
- “Profiling” means any form of automated Processing of Personal Data consisting of the use of Personal Data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person's performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements.
- “Relevant Personal Data” means Personal Data in respect of which we are the Controller.
- “Sensitive Personal Data” means Personal Data about race or ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, any actual or alleged criminal offences or penalties, national identification number, or any other information that are deemed to be sensitive under applicable law.
- “Standard Contractual Clauses” means template transfer clauses adopted by the European Commission or adopted by a Data Protection Authority and approved by the European Commission.
- “Site”means any website operated, or maintained, by us or on our behalf.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our Website - www.magnet.co.uk. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
1. USE OF WEBSITE
1.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
1.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
1.3 Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
2. VISITOR CONDUCT
2.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
3. SITE UPTIME
3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
4. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
4.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
4.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
4.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
5.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
6. LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
7. FAMILY KITCHEN MOMENTS COMPETITION
1. Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, The Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland, over the age of 18 except for employees of Magnet, their families and any agents or companies associated with the promotion.
2. The competition runs from 12.00pm BST on 13th December 2017 to 12.00pm BST 3rd February 2018
3. One entry per person only during the promotion.
4. Internet access is required to enter into this competition.
5. Purchase is not necessary to enter.
6. To enter: visit the contest microsite, choose a kitchen image, enter a personal kitchen memory, enter contact details into the form provided and submit for approval. Once approved, entrants must share their auto-generated graphic on Facebook or Twitter to qualify for winning.
7. Prize: a Magnet kitchen up to the value of £15,000, which must include the cost of installation and any other fees.
8. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in the event of non-availability of the stated prize and if the prize, described above, cannot be awarded for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. Proof of identity may be required in order to claim the prize.
11. The winner must own the property where the kitchen will be installed.
1. Every submitted entry will be judged and scored by a panel of judges, including one independent judge according to the following criteria: originality, relatability and emotiveness of the story shared and quality of writing style.The entries that are deemed to be best suited to the set criteria will be awarded the competition prize.
COMPETITION WINNER SELECTION:
2. Judging. All submitted entries will be judged, using the criteria stated in the clause 13 of these Terms judging criteria.
3. Entries will be rejected and deleted from judging process if they:
1. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
2. represent a danger to health and safety;
3. refer to illegal activities; or
4. include any link to inappropriate drinking.
5. include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you.
6. refer to brands other than those of the Promoter.
4. Winner notification: The winner of the competition will be selected by 5th February 2018 and will be notified by e-mail, phone or social media (Facebook or Twitter) within three working days after selecting the winner. Those not contactable via reasonable means within a further five working days may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant will be awarded the prize on the same basis as is described above.
The winner`s name and county can be found by emailing email@example.com from 5th February 2018 for four weeks.
1. Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. The winner and all guests will be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion. A videographer may be asked to capture footage of your existing kitchen and your new kitchen and you may be interviewed to find out how you use your existing and new kitchen. The winner must agree to be filmed and photographed for use in local/national press and social media if required.
3. Entrance into this competition signifies consent to give The Promoter the right to use graphics created and shared as part of this competition within its marketing materials and publicity
4. The winner must be available for a design appointment in February or March 2018 and to have the kitchen installed in 2018. The exact date will be confirmed by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to change the dates of filming, design appointment and installation at any time.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
6. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
7. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
8. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
11. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
12. This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Promoter: Magnet LTD, Meanwood Road, Leeds LS7 2RB
Credit is subject to application and status, Minimum spend £250. Finance arranged by Magnet Ltd Allington Way, Darlington DL1 4XT who act as the credit broker and not the lender. Magnet Ltd only offers products from Barclays Partner Finance. Barclays Partner Finance is the lender. Barclays Partner Finance is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited a wholly owned Subsidiary of Barclays Bank PLC. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited Is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 311753) registered in England. Registered No 2901725. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.
Interest Free Credit
†Get 0% Interest Free Credit for 36 months on all Simply ready to assemble ranges. Finance is subject to application and status. Minimum spend of £250. The full amount of the loan can be settled at any time. Magnet Ltd acts as the credit broker and not the lender.
Barclays finance acts as the lender. Excludes Factory Assembled and Premium iD3 cabinets and all kitchen ranges not already stated within the terms and conditions.
Spring Sale discounts apply to retail kitchen cabinets only and are off full prices charged between 12th November and 25th December 2017.
Free AEG Appliance Pack worth £1000
£500 off all kitchen accessories including: Sinks, Taps, Flooring, Knobs and Handles, Wirework, Innovations and Worktops. Spend over £1,500 on kitchen furniture only to qualify for this offer (excluding installation). Not available in conjunction with any other offer, offer ends 28th April 2018.
Extra £100 off Simply Ready to Assemble Kitchens
Get an extra £100 off voucher, to redeem on Simply Ready to Assemble kitchens. Only redeemable on orders due for delivery in June 2018. Expires Monday 28th May 2018.