Choosing a kitchen can be an exciting process. With so many styles and options around, you may want help to decide on the design to ensure you get the most from your investment. For those looking to make their dream kitchen a reality, we have some top tips:
1. Make your kitchen functional. Keep key elements such as the fridge, sink and oven within an unobstructed working triangle to maintain efficiency when cooking.
2. If your kitchen is small, storage is key. Magnet has a range of stylish storage solutions to maximise your space, such as a corner unit or pull-out larder.
3. Consider if you might want space for a table if you host dinner parties in the kitchen or want somewhere the children can do their homework.
4. In terms of style, do you prefer modern or traditional? Think about the design of the rest of your home and how the new kitchen will fit in with that.
5. Before you step into a Magnet showroom, use our online tool to measure your space. This will make it easier for designers and give you a better understanding of your kitchen layout.
6. Handover to the experts. Book a design appointment at your local Magnet showroom. Our designers can talk you through your options, offer advice and help you make the right choice.