Terms and Conditions
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our Website - www.magnet.co.uk. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
1. USE OF WEBSITE
1.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
1.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
1.3 Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
2. VISITOR CONDUCT
2.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
3. SITE UPTIME
3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
4. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
4.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
4.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
4.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
5.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
6. LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
7. FACEBOOK COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Magnet Kitchens Facebook Page “Friday Competition” is open to all UK residents over the age of 18. Proof of identity and age may be required.
7.2 Employees of Magnet Kitchens, their agents and families are excluded from entering.
7.3 Entry into the Magnet Kitchens Facebook Page “Friday Competition” confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by the final decision(s) of Magnet Kitchens.
7.4 Entry is strictly limited to one entry per person. Entries from third parties and agents are invalid.
7.5 If a prize is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7.6 There is no prize cash alternative or substitute and no prizes are transferable. Prizes are non-refundable and no exchanges will be given.
7.7 The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7.8 Each prize winner will be announced on the Magnet Kitchen’s Facebook page by midday the following Monday and given 28 days to acknowledge their prize.
7.9 Failure to acknowledge their prize winning within the allotted period of time will result in a re-draw from all entries received by that day.
7.10 Magnet will confirm receipt of the winners details and will send the prize out within 28 days.
7.11 Prizes will be changed at 4pm every week during the competition period.
7.12 Magnet reserves the right to select an alternative winner, remove an entrant or withhold or modify a prize in the event that there are reasonable grounds for believing that a winner or entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry.
7.13 The promoter of this competition is Magnet Kitchens, Allington Way, Darlington, Dl1 4XT.
MAKE YOUR SPACE WORK HARDER COMPETITION
- Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, The Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland, over the age of 18 except for employees of Magnet, their families and any agents or companies associated with the promotion.
- The competition runs from 10.30am BST on 16th February 2015 until 11.59am BST on 13th March 2015
- One entry per person only during the promotion.
- Internet access is required to enter into this competition.
- Purchase is not necessary to enter.
- To enter: visit http://www.magnet.co.uk/winakitchen/entry-form/ then complete your personal details, provide required information about your existing kitchen and submit your entry.
- Prize: 3 x Magnet kitchens up to the retail value of £8,000 (including installation) from Magnet’s Simply Collection.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in the event of non-availability of the stated prize and if the prize, described above, cannot be awarded for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- Proof of identity may be required in order to claim the prize.
- The winner must own the property where the kitchen will be installed.
- To qualify for entry, the entrant’s kitchen must be a minimum of nine units.
- Every submitted entry will be judged and scored by a panel of judges, including one independent judge according to the following criteria: existing kitchen and spacial issues combined with the potential for improvement. The entries that are deemed to be best suited to the set criteria will be awarded the competition prize.
COMPETITION WINNER SELECTIONis a two stage process:
- Stage One: Shortlisting. All entries submitted, will be reviewed by a judging panel, containing one judge independent of the promoter, using the stated above (clause 13 of these Terms) judging criteria to determine a shortlist of the top 10 entries.
- Stage Two: Judging. Top 10 shortlisted entries will be contacted via email. Each shortlisted entrant will be required to respond within 3 working days that they wish to participate further in this competition. Failure to respond within 3 working days may result in disqualification. All 10 shortlisted entries will need to provide one image of their existing kitchen (maximum size of the image is 2MB) by 11.59am BST on 17.4.2015 All submitted entries will be judged, using the stated in the clause 13 of these Terms judging criteria.
- Entries will be rejected and deleted from judging process if they:
- contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- represent a danger to health and safety;
- refer to illegal activities; or
- include any link to inappropriate drinking.
- include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you.
- refer to brands other than those of the Promoter.
- Winner notification: The winner of the competition will be selected by 24th April 2015 and will be notified by e-mail or phone within three working days after selecting the winner. Those not contactable via reasonable means within a further two working days may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant will be awarded the prize on the same basis as is described above.
The winner`s name and county can be found by emailing email@example.com from 24th April 2015 for four weeks.
- Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The winner and all guests will be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion. A videographer will capture footage of your existing kitchen and your new kitchen. Plus you will be interviewed to find out how you use your existing and new kitchen. The winner must agree to be filmed and photographed for use in local/national press and social media.
- The winner must be available for a design appointment in March and April 2015 and to have the kitchen installed in March - July 2015. The exact date will be confirmed by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to change the dates of filming, design appointment and installation at any time.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Promoter: Magnet LTD, Meanwood Road, Leeds LS7 2RB