NEW, IMPROVED KITCHEN PLANNER
As you would expect from the UK’s leading kitchen experts, Magnet always like to go further than anyone else to bring you a better service. And that includes our brand new virtual kitchen planner. With our fun and easy-to-use kitchen planner you don’t have to imagine what your new Magnet kitchen might look like, you can bring it to life pretty much as it will appear in your home.
If you like, you can start from scratch using an empty room with no content. Alternatively you can choose a pre-designed room from our set of templates or even use a saved design that’s been previously stored on the planner. However you create your room layout, you can then arrange your selected kitchen cabinets, worktops and appliances in it, along with lighting and room accessories, like chairs and plants. In this way you can visualize your space with everything in place, virtually as a complete kitchen.
You can then print, email and share your design and even bring it in store to discuss with your Magnet designer when you’re ready to buy your kitchen.
On your first visit to our virtual planner you may be prompted to install it. This shouldn’t take long and once installation is complete the virtual planner will load and be ready to use.
Launch the Virtual Kitchen Planner »
Our new virtual planner is supported by the following systems:
Win XP SP3 or higher
Windows Browsers: Internet Explorer 7.0 - 9.0+/ Firefox 8.0+ - 9.0+
Chrome – by Christmas 2012
Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8, Lion 10.7.2 or higher
Mac Browsers: Safari 5.1.2+
To install the Mac plug-in, follow the instructions on screen:
1. Download (save) the disk image file 2020PluginInstaller.dmg
2. Mount the disk image (open/run the downloaded file) if not mounted automatically
3. Find the 2020PluginInstaller window (might be behind the window on top)
4. Drag the lego piece to the folder (if you do not have admin privileges you will be prompted to authenticate)
5. Restart the browser (it is not enough to close the browser window, you need to restart the browser application)
6. Access the same link and you will now see the Start button and be able to start planning your room!