Government Endorsed Standards from Trustmark
Government Endorsed Standards From Trustmark
Our Full Circle Service is now supported by Government endorsed standards from TrustMark. By meeting the strict Government TrustMark criteria we can promise reliability, satisfaction and quality workmanship, leaving you with complete peace of mind. TrustMark is an initiative between the Government, consumer groups and industry to help you find reputable, reliable and above all trustworthy companies to carry out maintenance and improvement work throughout your home.
Quite simply the TrustMark mean that you don't just have to hope for the best, you can depend on it.
Everyone wants something different to happen in their kitchen. Trust Magnet to make it happen in exactly the right way
TrustMark is an initiative between the Government, consumer groups and industry to help you find reputable, reliable and above all ‘trustworthy’ companies to carry out maintenance and improvement work throughout your home. Quite simply, the TrustMark means that you don’t just have to hope for the best, you can depend on it!
What does the Government TrustMark mean to you?
- It means TrustMark has checked Magnet’s quality standards, trading record and financial position to ensure that everything is in order and exactly as it should be.
- It means that Magnet will continue to monitor their installers quality of work, trading practices and standards of customer satisfaction
- It means that Magnet will adhere to a core criteria agreed by the DTI that covers insurance, good health and safety practices and excellent customer care
- It means that Magnet will always install kitchens to current building regulations and provide the relevant certificates where applicable
- It means that if any Magnet customer has an issue relating to installation of their kitchen, a clear and user friendly complaints procedure is available to help sort everything out to their satisfaction.
- It means that Magnet will provide full insurance cover to protect deposit and balance payments in the very unlikely event of our going out of business. (not applicable to account/finance sales).
- It means that Magnet must provide a 2-year workmanship guarantee. The offer of an additional 4 year extended warranty is also available
*TrustMark applies to kitchens purchased through Magnet Retail or Trade outlets and is only available on kitchens installed by magnet